Admissions_Application_Ananda_College Apply early (between September 30th and June 1st) for scholarships or financial aid for the academic year beginning the following August. We do offer “rolling admissions” so you can apply as late as August prior to the Fall term–however, work-study scholarships may be limited or unavailable the later you apply. If you are applying for a winter/spring term, please contact us for information on space availability.
In-person meetings are always helpful for those serious about applying to the college. Private tours to see the campus and meet students and faculty can be arranged Mon-Thurs when classes are in session during the regular academic year. Early application is strongly advised several months prior to the beginning of each term.
Applicants must complete the following steps:
- Read our online catalog so that you are familiar with our college, or schedule a visit, tour or personal interview.
- Download the Ananda College of Living Wisdom Admissions Application as either an Adobe PDF or a Word Document, print, fill out, and send it in via post mail. Please do not email or fax in the application.
- The application also requires a 4-5 page essay (see application instructions) which helps us know how we will be able to best serve your needs.
- A $75, non-refundable application fee must be paid online or sent in with your paperwork.
- If you are graduating from high school, fill out the necessary transcript forms and have your school mail them to us. If you have already graduated from high school, completed study at another college or are transferring, you must complete the transcript form as well.
- If you are applying for financial aid or scholarships, you must complete the financial aid application.
- Please do not email us an admissions or financial aid application. Instead, print the application, fill it out (handwritten applications are accepted, provided information is printed clearly and legibly) and mail it, along with your essay, $75 application fee and any other required forms to:
Ananda College, Attn: Admissions
38950 SW Laurelwood Road
Gaston, OR 97119 USA
Letters of recommendation should be mailed in a clearly sealed envelope to the above address as well.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions per the application, forms, or enrollment process. Visit our frequently asked questions to see what others are asking. Thank you!